At the Law Office of Richard A. Culbertson, we work to provide you with the information you need to decide whether to apply for disability benefits and to help disabled people establish eligibility for Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income.
At the Law Office of Richard A. Culbertson, we specialize in Social Security law. Our trained staff provide the advice and assistance you need to pursue your Social Security claim. Some of the ways we can help include:
- Analyze your case considering current Social Security law and determine what benefits you are eligible to receive.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your claim.
- Help strengthen your case be referring you to doctors and drafting questionnaires for medical providers to complete.
- Supplement your claim with updated records and reports.
- Obtain evidence from you medical providers to support your claim.
- Provide all needed forms.
- Help you file any necessary appeals.
- Represent you at an administrative hearing.
- Prepare written arguments in support of your claim when appropriate.
- Keep you updated as to the status of your claim.
- Calculate the correct amount of any retroactive benefits you are due.
- Answer questions you may have about your claim.
About Richard A. Culbertson:
Richard A. Culbertson is Board Certified in Social Security Disability Advocacy by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification which is accredited by the American Bar Association. Richard A. Culbertson graduated from Western State University College of Law in 1975 and was admitted to the California Bar that same year. He spent more than twenty years serving the Legal needs of the low income residents of Southern California and Central Florida working for various legal aid and legal service offices. Mr. Culbertson has owned and run his own Law office since 1996.
Since 1975, Mr. Culbertson has handled thousands of Social Security and Supplemental Security Income cases from pre application through the Federal Courts. He has also spoken at many seminars sponsored by community organizations county and State Bar Associations, and the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives. He currently serves as the Chairman of the Social Security Committee of the Orange County Bar Association.
Area of Practice: Social Security Law
The Florida Bar
United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
United States District Court, Central District of California
United States Courts of Appeal for the Fifth, Ninth and Eleventh Circuits
United States Supreme Court
Bar Association Memberships:
American Bar Association
The Florida Bar Association
The California Bar Association (inactive)
Orange County Bar Association
National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
We are here to help.
If you are disabled and unable to do the work you once did, call Richard A. Culbertson at (407) 894-0888 or contact us online for a free initial consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.
Disclaimer: The following is general information only. The Social Security Act and related regulations, rulings and case law should be used or cited as authority for the Social Security disability programs.