If you have already filed for social security disability online or by mailing in forms, you can now seek representation.  If you have been denied at the initial level of Social Security, the following required forms can either be filled out online, over the phone, or at the office:

NOTE: **Some of these forms are tricky, so call the office, ask questions and don't be shy.**

     1) New Client Interview Form (Online Submission Form/Print Out Form)

     2) SSA-827 (Authorization to disclose info)

     3) SSA-561 (Request for Reconsideration)

We are here to help.

If you are disabled and unable to do the work you once did, call Richard A. Culbertson at (407) 894-0888 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Disclaimer: The following is general information only. The Social Security Act and related regulations, rulings and case law should be used or cited as authority for the Social Security disability programs.


Go to top